Signs of Change besides the scale or a measuring tape:
I want to keep track of the signs of change that I would like to see so here goes (in no particular order):
walk down the stairs unassisted i.e. no railings get rid of the double chin get rid of the chubby face
- be able to take my gold rings off easily
- feel my rib bones standing, not just lying in bed
be able to bend over effortlessly, really bend over!
- get back to running and run with ease
get into my target clothes at each milestone (1st one size 12 jeans)
- wear size 10 jeans
- wear size 8 jeans
get rid of all my fat clothes once and for all (not hide them in the garage and then have to go back into them)
- wear a black evening dress (the slinky kind)
- buy a new bathing suit to show off my bod!
- see actual definition in my arms
- conquer the B:B ratio (boob to belly 3:1 vs 1:3 and belly to butt ratio)
- get rid of the butt jiggle
get rid of the back boobs
- be able to sit and bend over without being stopped by my belly
be able to bend over and pick up a small piece of paper without sliding one leg to the side to get down around my belly be able to bend over and pick up something I dropped first, not waiting for the person beside me to do it!
- be able to show my face in photos wantingly
- see my collarbone!
- shop for any type of clothes I want in any store
- feel no pain in my knees and lower back