Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Healthy Heart

So now that it is 2011, I wanted to set a new challenge so I thought for a while and came up with my drive to .... "a healthy heart" and the deadline is, wait for it... Valentine's Day!  Why you ask?

I want to focus on different aspects of a healthy heart.  The obvious one is the physical body - the need to lose more excess weight, eat right, regular exercise and so on.  The other aspect is the mind and spirit - the thinking right, being positive, focusing on the good things in life, giving back and so on.  These will continue to enrich me and my life and allow me to achieve and give more enjoyment.  The link with "Valentine's day" is to also use these goals as a means of finding a soulmate, a companion who I can enjoy each and every day with.  I am ready for this, the baggage from the past has been unpacked and put away and I am a much more confident and happy person.  Here are my goals for Feb 14th:

CHALLENGE #6

My Healthy Heart Challenge
heart health
My Healthy Heart Challenge
1.  Lose 55 pounds in total by Feb 14th
2.  Reconnect with Blogging
3.  Develop a game plan to get out more to meet new people.

I didn't put "find a guy" as my goal for Feb 14th as that seems to unrealistic; I did commit to the need to have a game plan for getting involved with new activities, etc that will allow me to meet more people and then, this should open up new doors for finding "him".

What do you think?  Would love to hear your comments and also any other ideas for challenges in 2011!

Have a great day and be happy...

G

2 comments:

Fab Kate said...

It all sounds do-able... and probably very good ideas :)

Michele said...

Looks like a great plan.

My themes for 2011 is to continue to get healthy and downsize, organize and find balance.