Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Biggest Loser

Just finished my workout for the evening.  An hour at kick boxing and another 45 minutes on the dreadmill.  I am finding it a bit of a challenge getting back into the groove but it's coming.  One of the things I know I need to watch is any slack off the exercise program.  If I take more than a day off I find it very hard to get motivated again.  For me I had a few days in a row during the holidays where there was no exercising so I am paying the price now - have to find my groove!

I am happy though that I stuck it out tonight.  When I got home my mind was wandering and thinking about all the reasons why I couldn't work out more - I need to make a lasagna, I need to do wash, I could go to bed, I could just relax, etc.

But I put on my Biggest Loser and away I went.  Now I am feeling great!

What a season this may end up being.  There are some bit people on this series that have a lot of weight to lose; I am very anxious to see how they will do.  The first lady who went home last week had very impressive results at home.

Food is going OK now, as expected this is also a challenge to get back into  ut not as much as the exercise for me.

Hope you're all doing well and are committed.  Don't give up, never quit.  If you fall off the horse, just get right back on - it's the journey that counts!

Be happy,

G

3 comments:

fatgirlwearingthin said...

I'm having a huge issue with my treadmill right now. I actually liked it until I found some workout dvds that I enjoyed and now I can't stand to get on the thing. I know I need it for cardio but maybe I need the break.
Thanks for the pep talk at the end....can always use a little lift in the AM. Have a great day :)

rickidocking said...

Biggest loser rules. Very inspirational. Keep up the good work l'il sis. ;-)

Pretty Pauline said...

For some reason I could not get into last season, but I think this season already has been great. Sorry about your deadmill!