Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, December 17, 2010

Still Kicking

Not been on the blog for a while but things are going well.  It's so busy with Christmas, work activities and helping nurse sick kids.  Oh well, keeping my wits about me and focusing on what I need to do to take of myself too.

I'm losing weight at a rate that I am happy with, now down 43 pounds.  I'm over my half way mark and going pretty strong.  I have indulged in some pleasures food wise but with very modest portions which I am proud of. I am not depriving myself of the joys of the season but know I have to take it in very small doses.  I am working out regularly which burns off the calories and is keeping my metabolism revved up.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year as I am having company from Texas (yes, folks from the warm south do travel to the frosty north this time of year!) and I am hosting Christmas Eve, Boxing day and a New Year's Eve party!  We are also going to a NHL game and to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

I'm looking forward to very clothes that I feel so much more confident in and my selection has grown a lot since I fit into some of the things I haven't worn in years.  I will do a full update of my photos, stats and other things over the holidays.  I have two weeks off and am very happy with that I'll tell you.  The consulting job is going extremely well and it looks promising that I will be there longer - good money, great experience and a wonderful group of people to work with!  I feel blessed on so many fronts!!!

Hope all is well with all of you and your revved up to!

Be happy!

3 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Glad to see you are doing well! I am looking forward to the new clothes too!

Anne H said...

Awesome news is even more awesomer!
Congrats and Yay for the new clothes!

Michele said...

Looks like you are doing great! 43 pounds is fantastic! Being half way to goal is fabulous! Merry Christmas!