Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas All!

Having a great time with family and friends and hoping you all are too!  I have my company here from Texas and we had a Christmas Eve celebration with one side of the family yesterday!  Today is turkey dinner with the trimmings at my Mom-n-laws place and some relaxing time I hope.

Down the 44 pounds and extremely happy with that!  I know maintaining over the holiday will be my goal because I intend to enjoy myself.  Need to keep up the workouts and get outside for walks, toboganing and skating!

Merry Christmas and god bless you all!!!

Glenda

4 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Anne H said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours and y'all!

fatgirlwearingthin said...

Hope your Christmas was a great one. Maintaining is a great goal and I hope you were successful. I refuse to get on the scale, myself; not sure if I achieved it or not!

Michele said...

Happy New Year! hope to see you back soon! Michele