Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Milestone!

So I didn't blog at lunch today, I actually ran out to get a few Christmas presents that were on sale.

Well, I hit the 40 pounds lost mark, I am so excited.  When I stepped on the scale this morning I starred at the number for a few seconds longer than normal and did a quiet wooo hooo cause everyone else was sleeping!  I got in the shower and hugged myself, I felt so much pride and satisfaction that the hard work is paying off.

This gives me a boost of encouragement to stick to the plan and try my hardest as we come into this difficult time of the year.  I know I will have a couple of nights overall where I will let my hair down so to speak but I am learning the important lesson of getting back on the program the next day.  This is probably one of the areas where I have definitely failed in the past.  I still love the quote...

- if you fall down a stair you don't push yourself down the rest
- if you have a flat tire, you don't take the air out of the rest
- so if you gain a pound or two, you can't throw in the towel and give up

Dont' quite, never give up.  I am worth it, you are worth it and the changes that this is and will make on our lives is worth it!

So homework is done, dinner is done, dishes are done, emails are caught up, blog done, now a workout and then beddie bye...

Be Happy,

6 comments:

Syl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post, full of such positivity!
WTG girl, keep it up!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I agree, I love positive posts like this! Nice on the 40 lbs! Keep it up!

Polar's Mom said...

YAY YAY YAY-40 GONE!!! Great job!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Lanie Painie said...

Congratulations on the big 40!
Keep up the good work.

I like your quote. Makes a lot of sense and is a great reminder.

I'm looking for a low number on my scale tomorrow. 150 would be nice, but I'll settled for 230.

Anne H said...

Awesome post!

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

You are so right...and I HAVE pushed myself down the rest of the stairs so many times. (It sounds insane when I think about it in these terms.)

Way to go on your FORTY pounds LOST! Big WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO here :)