Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 12, 2010

Shopping and challenge update

Having a great time, the drive was really nice as the weather at the moment is well above the seasonal average.  Has fun shopping tonight but tomorrow is the outlet journey, really looking forward to it.


Challenge Updates:

Doing well for the most part, the biggest  "challenge" at the moment is time but managing to pack a lot into each day:



1.  Lose 36 pounds - lost 30 pounds to date 
2.  Workout a total of 5 times a week and go to my Kickboxing classes (counts as 2 a week) -  Still slogging away, for the most part I love it and look forward to the classes!
3.  Keep my blogging, my food plan and other stats up to date AND report on Friday's - no problem with my trackers for food and exercise however my blog following is a struggle, not enough hours in a day.

at my local gym

1.  Lose 25 pounds - I've lost 30 so far which means beat my goal with 9 days to go.  I beat the target so I up'd the target to 35 pounds!
2.  Don't quit the challenge - Currently I am neck in neck with Sheila for the lead out of 43 people!
3.  Attend gym classes regularly - Love the classes so there's not a chance I will miss it....

2 comments:

Beth at Obesity Strike said...

Another fab update. Love to see the goalposts moving in the right direction. You are really motivated. Well done.

logmyloss said...

I totally understand the time issue - so hard to fit it all in.

Good job this week!

~South Beach Steve