Wow, what a week. Finished the BL challenge as the winner. I still can't believe I beat my original goal of losing 25 pounds by 9. And then this week I have lost 3 more! I am now official NOT Obese, I'm overweight! I'm trying to adjust my daily routine to a more reasonable exercise commitment, staying on my food plan and I want to incorporate more sleep. I cannot believe how much a good night's sleep affects the scale in the morning. I've read about this but had to experience it for myself. I can do the exact same everything except sleep and see a difference of a 1/2 to 1 pound in the morning so I am a believer.
A busy weekend ahead. My grand nephew was born this morning which is exciting so there will be visiting with the family, our monthly family dinner tomorrow night and the Grey Cup Party (the canadian version of the Super Bowl) on Sunday. I am looking forward to each and every activity. I have so much more energy and enthusiasm for life now and I thank the Lord every day for showing me the way.
Hope you have a great weekend. Here are my challenge updates:
HOT 100 CHALLENGE
Started Sept 23, 2010 and ends Dec 31, 2010 ending in 100 Days in 2010
1. Lose 36 pounds, changed to 48!
2. Workout a total of 5 times a week and go to my Kickboxing classes (counts as 2 a weeks)
3. Keep my blogging, my food plan and other stats up to date AND report on Friday's
BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE
Started Sept 12, 2010 and ends Nov 21, 2010 (10 weigh ins) at my local gym.
1. Lose 25 pounds, changed to 36! Lost 35 pounds and won the challenge at the gym!!!
2. Don't quit the challenge - never! Out of 39 poeple who joined, only 14 finished.
3. Attend gym classes regularily. Still going strong