Doing well for the most part, the biggest "challenge" at the moment is time but managing to pack a lot into each day:
Syl's October Challenge
- I successfully completed the challenge with 60 minutes of exercise each day plus 21 Shred sessions. Very pleased I pushed myself.
1. Lose 36 pounds - lost 26 pounds to date
2. Workout a total of 5 times a week and go to my Kickboxing classes (counts as 2 a week) - At the moment I am finding a way to do some exercise each day for a minimum of 45 minutes
3. Keep my blogging, my food plan and other stats up to date AND report on Friday's - no problem with my trackers for food and exercise however my blog following is behind and I missed one day to post; I was so tired I really had nothing I could share yesterday
at my local gym
1. Lose 25 pounds - I've lost 26 so far so I beat the target so I up'd the target to 35 pounds!
2. Don't quit the challenge - Currently I am neck in neck with Sheila for the lead out of 43 people!
3. Attend gym classes regularly - Love the classes so there's not a chance I will miss it....