Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cha-ching...

I am excited, going shopping in Syracuse at the outlet mall for the weekend.  I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done but also looking forward to buying a few things for me!

- a nice pair of size 12 black jeans!

- running shoes to pamper my busy feet

- maybe a new purse (I love purses)

But mostly I get to spend the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law whom I love dearly.  We get along so well and laugh a lot.  It will be a lot of walking but tons of fun!  It's kind of a nice reward for the hard work over the past 2 months, don't you think?

Be happy,

4 comments:

carla said...

I LOVE me some outlet malls.

(that is all.)

Miz.

Shane G. said...

If you wanna buy me some shoes, I would be ok with that.... just saying.

Seriously, go have a good time and enjoy the fruits of your labor. I recently made a trip to our local resale shop and bought four size XL shirts, that was an exhilarating trip! having been in XXXL for so long, it was so awesome!

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

This would be a cross-border shopping experience, right?

I'll let you in on a little secret (maybe you already know this one):

I always wore old stuff I was planning to donate/too big/throw out when I'd drive to the States from Canada...old shoes/sneakers, socks, undies...you name it! That way, when I'd come back, I'd just put on the new stuff and leave the old stuff behind. No tags, no bags...just get rid of the receipts.

That $50 CAD limit in 48 hours (unless they changed it) is hard to stick to!

Have fun!

Mind Over Fatter said...

haha, the limit is $400 now for 48 hours so it's pretty good. Your ideas are great though, thanks!