Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy, busy, busy


I cannot believe where time flies now.  I am out of the house about 11-12 hours with the new contract and once home, between domestic "Mom" duties and exercise, the nights are gone.  Last weekend was such a treat cause I could have a little (very little mind you) relaxation time.

That being said things are going well.  I have no complaints at the moment with respect to my commitment and progress.  Each day is a bit easier as I get these good eating healthy ideas embedded in my brain.  I am also doing a lot of visualization and positive self talk.  I constantly say to myself:

- one bite at a time, one decision at a time
- just do it, don't give up, it's that simple

Generally my mood is great and I like the way I am treating myself and others.

I was able to catch up on some blog reading last night but the result was no post from me and a late night to bed.  Can't do that too often when I want to get at least 7 hours sleep a night.

I have to say I was really impressed by so many blogs last night.  There was a mixture of inspiration, happy progress updates and in some cases just fun stuff.  It was a nice ending to the day so thanks blogging buddies.

Chow for now, be happy!

5 comments:

anewertammy said...

I don't practice the positive self talk enough. I should try to form a habit of it though. I think it's a great tool to help us stay strong and focused. I love your attitude.

Shane G. said...

I like the part about the positive self talk. It is akin to planning ahead when you know you have temptations. It also helps you set and meet your goals rather than trying to pinball your way through weight loss. Good post MOF

Karyn said...

Sounds like you're doing fantabulous!! And having those kind of positive messages at the ready is a great idea. Keep it up, friend!

Michele said...

I know what you mean about not having enough time. But, it is nice to just spend time catching up on blogs. Such a supportive community. I find inspiration there every day.

fatgirlwearingthin said...

Oh, I truly understand where you're coming from because right now as I sit here reading your blog and commenting (which I love to do) it is almost 11 PM and I should be working on tomorrow's post....scratch that. I should be going to bed. I agree, there were a lot of great blog posts out there these last few days especially. Have a good night - get some sleep!