Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

Did you get sucker'd in?  Did you have any candy?  Hopefully not.  I was able to abstain and had a pretty good day overall but had some freshly made tortilla chips and homemade salsa today.  Very yummy.

Lost one more pound and had a good weigh in for the biggest loser challenge, there is a chance I could win for the week... that would be nice for sure.

Just got home from a very busy day so getting ready for bed and a very early rise for the new job, night, night all...  Happy Halloween

8 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

For a change i totally stayed away from it :)

~OnTheWrongSideofThirty~ said...

Congrats on the pound and on avoiding the candy! That's a pretty huge deal this time of year, especially with all that stuff on sale everywhere. Good for you!

Shane G. said...

I only had a teeny tiny candy bar and about 10 Hot Tamales, and I cut it off at that. I am not a big candy eater anyway, so not a big deal for me. Now if it was pizza, then we have a problem!

fatgirlwearingthin said...

I'd say that you did a good thing by treating yourself to chips and salsa. You didn't deny yourself yummy food - you were just smart about it. I didn't even buy candy this year. We normally don't get trick-or-treaters anyway so I really don't have any excuses. I have to admit though, I could have really used a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup last night. Thank goodness there weren't any in the house.

Shanilie said...

Hope you had a good Halloween! It is so easy to fall off the wagon and just go nuts eating candy.

Great job on another pound for your blc.

Julie Lost and Found said...

I did not! I did not have ANY candy!! I feel selfish, but I'm kind of glad my kids were grounded this weekend so now we don't have any post halloween candy in the house. they don't need it and I certainly don't!

Mind Over Fatter said...

Sounds like everyone weathered the storm well, way to go!!!

Beth at Obesity Strike said...

No candies for me! Well done for avoiding the Halloween stuffs.