Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top 20 Foods

Kati posted her top 20 foods in her house which I thought was a great idea so here are my, without the pictures...

Great idea, my top items are:
1.   protein powder
2.   raspberries
3.   strawberries
4.   bananas
5.   ww thin multi grain buns
6.   laughing cow light cheese
7.   chicken
8.   ground lean turkey
9.   stewed tomatoes, no salt
10. brocolli
11. peppers
12. onions
14. green salad
15. plain blanched almonds
16. carrots
17. grapes
18. apples
19. sugar free raspberry jam
20. ff rice pudding

These are the mainstays of my plan and so far not tired of it!

What are you're top 20?

4 comments:

Shanilie said...

Great ideas in here :) I keep hearing about laughing cow cheese. I have to find that some day. I can't live without cheese

fatgirlwearingthin said...

posting 20 would probably bore you half to death, but I will post the staples that I absolutely cannot live without: Gardenburgers and/or Morningstar, Fiber One, oatmeal, Laughing Cow Cheese (have you tried the sundried tomato or the blue cheese? outstanding - and Shanilie, you've got to try it!!), Almond Breeze, low-cal soups and fruit. This is a great idea - I love to see what other people are eating. Thanks for the post!

Kati said...

Oh, I forgot to list my protein powder! I'm not big on the Laughing Cow Cheese but I do have some of it in Swiss for my HG recipes :)

spunkysuzi said...

I'm definitely going to post this :) Thanks