I stayed on plan which was really hard - the food part was fine cause I was so frazzled I barely stopped for a moment. The "no wine" was an amazing achievement cause I really wanted a glass of wine after dealing with the mechanical problems... but I persevered and triumphed!
In honour of Thanksgiving and today being 10/10/10 I wanted to list my top 10 things I'm thankful for...
- Blogging - I am so glad I discovered this a few weeks back and look forward to reading others stories and having a place to document my journey
- Country living - I have been living in the country for almost 30 years, raised a family and enjoyed the great outdoors all year round!
- Friends - I am grateful for the friends that I spend quality time with
- My brothers - the rocks of the family and a valuable part of my circle of friends
- My sisters - the bestest friends I have and the girls I confide in the most
- My Dad - even though he is no longer here, he taught me many valuable lessons about the simple things in life
- My Mom - a woman who raised 6 kids in a difficult environment who I am so appreciative for having gotten to know much better as I matured (and smarten'd up she would say...)
- My kids - I have two fantastic boys who I would spend every waking moment with if they'd let me; I cherish them both and love them with every fabric of my being
- My health - I am grateful for my health at the moment and am using this journey as a means to improve and protect myself for a long, healthy and vibrant life
- And finally My Spirit - at this moment I am connected with who I am and I love me! I am undergoing a hardware & software update to my body which is fueled by my spirit for wanting much more out of life!!!
Oh and one more, thank god my brother was here and we fixed this problem, I don't want to think of what might have happened :)