Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Started the day jumping on the scale which showed a 2 pound loss.  I couldn't believe it.  At first it didn't register but then I realized it said 198.  Not sure if this is real so we'll see tomorrow.  It's Sunday and biggest loser weigh in day so hopefully it's a good one.

Not a long post today as I am off to do the Shred, Tae Bo (my first try, I've had the DVD for years) and some treadmill work...  I'm on my own tonight so instead of just sitting and watching a movie, I am going to do a workout and then relax!


5 comments:

Shane G. said...

Now that is a great Saturday night plan!

spunkysuzi said...

Go you!!!!

Maxabella said...

Thanks so much for linking today. I LOVE the name of your blog!! Well done on your weight loss. x

Beth at Obesity Strike said...

Wey hey, that's excellent. Keep it up.

LauraLynne said...

198 - that's awesome - you'll see it again - and lower. If not tomorrow then soon!!