Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 22, 2010

Shred Dead but still going...

It's been 6 consecutive days (don't chuckle) and I'm exhausted.  Not just from the Shred, in the last 3 days I've done 3 hours of heavy lifting and carrying to move a friend, 4 hours of heavy work re-arranging the garage (actually moving lots of stuff other people are storing at my house) and today, I had to spread and rake a 15X30 area of gravel to erect a car port tomorrow - now that was the hardest.  I almost cried when I started cause I realized I can't do this alone but guess what, 1 1/2 hours later I was almost done (had to stop as it was dusk).  Oh I also did my walk or treadmill work plus attended kick boxing.  Am I crazy or what?

For the last three days I've wanted to say, the Shred can wait but I made a commitment.  Thank goodness it's only 20 minutes.  Once I get through the 1 set the rest is OK.  This thing better be worth it.  I am finding certain moves easier but my arms and shoulders are sore.

So me is tired and going to bed, till tomorrow,

Be happy...

6 comments:

fatgirlwearingthin said...

As I'm adding up all of the activities you've done, I've come to the conclusion that you should have burned about a zillion calories today. You are in the zone, girl. I don't think anything can stop you! :)

Kati said...

Yeah, the shred is kicking my butt too. It does work though...I started it Sunday and had a 5.6 lb weight loss on Thursday :D Keep it up!

spunkysuzi said...

Wow, i'm totally impressed!! Go you :)

Shane G. said...

ummm I seriously was debating about shortening my 3 mile walk this morning, but you just talked me out of that with this post. Thanks, I think!

rickidocking said...

wow, you had a helluva day. i bet your place is looking spectacular!!! enjoy your day today and keep on truckin'

Joy said...

Geez, if you would only do something.....Seriously, you rock girl!! I bet you felt great after all of that activity!! Bet you did not think you could do it!! But you did and you did it well. Congrats!!

I asked for the Shred for my Birthday. Only 13 days to go ~ Can't wait!!

Keep up the great work!!

Hugs!