Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pink Dress Run


Today I did my 5K pink dress walk/run for Fran and Syl.








Here I am in my pink wear...



I went out and bought pink gloves for $2 yesterday and I knew it was going to be cold.  I didn't have a pink "dress" but I dressed pink as much as I could.  It was spitting out and I was going to call it off but we continued, my doggie and I.  I'm glad we did because now it is snowing outside!

Here are some pics from the excursion today:

2 horses that we visit each day

Cows that Kosmo was tormenting a bit, but they kept following him

The beaver pond

And me finishing the walk...

This is the front of my house

Have a great night and Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

LauraLynne said...

good job! Beautiful area to walk in!! I need to find a few areas like that - i'd be more motivted than around my neighborhood for sure

Syl said...

Great work my friend! Thanks for doing this! Loved the pictures ;-)

Karyn said...

Hey GP! So pretty in pink! It looks like you and Kosmo had an awesome time. Hope you have a great Sunday!

fatgirlwearingthin said...

Those gloves were the first thing I looked at from your photo - SO cute. Congrats and hope you didn't freeze the whole time! Happy Halloween :)

Beth at Obesity Strike said...

Well done, you. What a joy to see.

♥ helen said...

Well done :) You have a nice place for walking and running.
Your house looks lovely ❤