Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday thoughts

Gotta get working out so a quick update today.

Weigh in was great for BL club yesterday.  I came in second for the week with a loss of 5 pounds or 2.48%.  If I look at the week to week results I actually won because the other contestant didn't weigh in the week before so her loss was for two weeks (2.60% for two weeks).  Meow, can you tell I'm competitive?  Well what matters is what I am doing and my progress so I gave myself a big hug.

Measurements didn't change too much this week, down one inch overall (arms and thighs) but I can tell toning is happening.  I have less of a cottage cheese look in my ass (did I actually admit to that)?  That was one of my embarrassing moments in the last year when I was wearing yoga pants that were tight (I liked wearing them cause everything was kept in place) and a kid said "why do you have bumps in your bum" to me... Kids say the darnedest things...

Another happy note - I did try on some of my jeans and I have graduated from a size 16 to a size 14 - Boo Ya!!!

Be happy...


H             Health, heavenly, hope, harmony, honesty
A             Alive, appreciate, accountable, active, achieve
P             Perseverance, positive, patience
P             Peace, passion, peak, precious
Y             Years, young, youthful, yeah

P.S. did my Shred and what do you know, I can do the video with music only and silence Jillian!!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Great blog! Found you thru the blog hop & look forward to following you. You can follow us @: www.helpmewalkawaythepounds.blogspot.com
Awesome job on the size drop! =0)
Jess.

spunkysuzi said...

Your going to wup their butts :)

Kati said...

JILLIAN IS KICKING MY BOOTY! I considered my self to be somewhat tough, out of shape but not a pansy. Well, I am on day two of Jillian's shred tormenting me from my tv and I am so sore from head to toe. It's a good thing, a good soreness, but still...it hurts lol

Shane G. said...

wow that is some impressive losing! Can I borrow some of your motivation? as for the competitive thing, get that. Probably best I don't have a group I am losing with, I may run myself ragged that way!

carla said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT for the jeans NSV!!!


MizFit

fatgirlwearingthin said...

16 to a 14 is fantastic. Feels great to actually see the progress by graduating into new clothing. Congrats!