Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me, Substance? I Think So!

Thanks Michelle for another blog award.  I appreciate the recognition.  This is all new to me and I can't keep up with all the acceptance speeches, tee hee.  A blog with substance seems cool as I am assuming it means my blog content has so meaning to more than just me, I like that...

So in order to comply with accepting this award I have to:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.  Thank you Michelle!


2. Explain my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five words.





   “Honesty, accountability, engaged, inquisitive, enthusiastic”


3. Give the award to 10 other bloggers (I’ll do 5)...






I also wanted to give kudos to Laura who wrote yesterday that she will be in the November issue of SHAPE telling her story of weight loss.  She lost 125 pounds and is going strong; a real inspiration.  She is giving away a free issue of Shape magazine to 5 different bloggers who comment on her blog post and post about the giveaway on their own blog.
Check out her blog and the upcoming issue!

Have a great day, be happy!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Hai, cool that you are joining us in the pink dress run!

Haven't got much time now but will be back to visit your blog soon.

Cupcakes & Veggies said...

Congrats on your award.