Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just 10 Challenge

Hey, seems like a logical thing to do, I have my goals already set but measuring 10 by 10 is a good way to take it in smaller "bites" and savoring the loss...



The Just 10 Challenge is about making a small commitment with a huge payoff. Join Dr. Oz's national movement that promises to change the health of America, 10 pounds at a time. CLICK HERE to join the movement by getting your free Just 10 bracelet from Zappos.com.


PS, you cannot get this bracelet outside of the US :(.  I emailed the site to inquire but the entry form only allows US states.


Glenda aka Happy :)

7 comments:

Christina said...

Thank you for posting about this challenge, I joined to. I'm already doing 8 of the 10 goals so I'm doing pretty good. Can't wait to get my bracelet.

Shanilie said...

What a neat challenge. I would sooo join but alas, I'm not in the us. Good luck with the challenge!

Anonymous Fat Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! :) I've never heard about this challenge. Thanks for posting about it.

Carolyn & Gina - Two Fat Girls on A Mission said...

Thanks for the support! I appreciate it, and it is great getting it from another Canuck! Looking forward to following your blog and cheering you on along the way!! Great blog, great support, I am sure we will be hearing a lot more from eachother! Thanks again!

Carolyn

Sandra said...

All the fun stuff seems to never get shipped to Canada :)

Mind Over Fatter said...

Yah but we make our own fun right? I decided to take out a bracelet and christened it as my "just 10 lbs bracelet" and will be wearing it!!!

Michele said...

Thanks for the tip about the Just 10 Challenge. I had not heard of it. I agree with Dr. OZ, 10 pounds at a time is a realistic goal. Thanks, too, for posting so many blogs. I look forward to checking them out. Stay strong!