Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 8, 2010

I Throw My Hands Up In the Air Sometimes

I am in a good mood surfing around after a nice walk outside and I managed to run 1k, wooohooo.  I found this link on you tube of a guy from Ontario Canada and man he is fantastic.  Maybe he'll be as popular as Justin Beiber (yes I agree we need to replace JB on the charts).  I like the performance which is all A Capella and these lines from the song seem very appropriate for me...

I Throw My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes,  Saying Ay-Oh, Gotta Let go.  I wanna celebrate and live my life,      Saying Ay-Oh, Baby Let's Go.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCLQaTFXx0

Get up and exercise or just celebrate, throw your hands up in the air and just let go and have fun!

Hope you enjoy it too, be happy!

3 comments:

rickidocking said...

pretty damn awesome

beej said...

Love the joy in this post!

Michele said...

Nice work on the 1KM!!