Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot 100 Challenge Update

My third update on my three challenges and still going strong.

Syl's October Challenge
Day 15 October and 9 shred completed and 15 days of exercise for 60min each (minimum excluding Shred); woohoo!


1.  Lose 36 pounds - lost 16 pounds to date 
2.  Workout a total of 5 times a week and go to my Kickboxing classes (counts as 2 a week) -  done
3.  Keep my blogging, my food plan and other stats up to date AND report on Friday's - rockin and rollin along
at my local gym

1.  Lose 25 pounds - I've lost 16 so far after starting Sep 20 
2.  Don't quit the challenge - Haven;t missed a weigh in & going strong!
3.  Attend gym classes regularly - done


3 comments:

Syl said...

WOW! Keep up the great work!

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

You are doing so awesome. I'm jealous. Sigh. Keep up the good work!

logmyloss said...

What a great week!

~South Beach Steve