Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Challenge Update

My second update on my three challenges, all is going well so far.  Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!


Syl's October Challenge
Day 8 October and 5 shred completed and 8 days of exercise for 60min each (minimum excluding Shred); woohoo!


1.  Lose 36 pounds - lost 12 pounds to date 
2.  Workout a total of 5 times a week and go to my Kickboxing classes (counts as 2 a week) -  7 days of 60 min walks, 3 kick boxing classes, 1 kettle bell class and 4 shred!  Many workouts completed; maybe I should count minutes completed like some people?
3.  Keep my blogging, my food plan and other stats up to date AND report on Friday's - so far I've been updated daily, helps me keep focused and I am addicted.

at my local gym

1.  Lose 25 pounds - I've lost 12 so far after starting Sep 20 
2.  Don't quit the challenge - Haven;t missed a weigh in & going strong!
3.  Attend gym classes regularly - Yup, done even though I had to dig deep for the motivation to go last night!




6 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow great job on all your exercising and 12lbs is FANTASTIC!
Way to go!
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
from a fellow "Hottie" and Canadian :)

Ellen said...

Holy cow, kickboxing? You've seriously got it going on, woman! Well done on all your progress!

L A U R A said...

You're doing great :)

anewertammy said...

Wow! You ard doing fabulously. Great job on all that exercise. Week 3, here we come!

Waisting Time said...

You are doing so well:) And I love the name of your blog:)

Polar's Mom said...

Twelve pounds-thats fantastic!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com