Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Down 2

Well, the day off exercise is what I think I needed after driving hard.  I am down 2 and feeling great today.  I had a cool dream last night.  I actually saw myself with a gang of people and I was thin and healthy and vivacious!  I was trying to think who was this person, and when I was like this?  Then I realized it may be things to come; or it will be things to come....

G

Be happy!

5 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Excellent on the loss! Good for you!

spunkysuzi said...

You had a great week!! And you will for sure :)

Shane G. said...

Go MOF! I love dreams like that. You keep going and your dream won't be a dream, it will be reality!

Shanilie said...

So great to have good dreams that have the power to motivate us :D

fatgirlwearingthin said...

I think your subconsious is trying to tell you something - that you are becoming the person you most want to be. And you are definitely well on your way! :)