Progress to Ultimate Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge Updates





My first update on all three challenges, all is going very well so far.  Happy October!












Syl's October Challenge
- First day today Oct 1 and 1 shred done!


1.  Lose 36 pounds - lost 11 pounds to date 
2.  Workout a total of 5 times a week and go to my Kickboxing classes (counts as 2 a weeks) - 6 workouts completed 
3.  Keep my blogging, my food plan and other stats up to date AND report on Friday's - so far I've been updated daily, helps me keep focused!

at my local gym

1.  Lose 25 pounds - I've lost 11 so far after starting Sep 20 
2.  Don't quit the challenge - I'm still here!
3.  Attend gym classes regularly - on track







Be happy 

3 comments:

Michele said...

Just found your blog through the 100 challenge. We have LOTS in common: May birthdays, (mine 22), being in our fifties, want to run a marathon (or in my case anything, and our plan for eating I will follow you.

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

You are making great progress in all your goals for the challenges. Congrats and keep it up! :)

beej said...

Um yeah, you're kicking butt. Nice work!!